We are a unit forming to go a step further and actively engage in our community on a regular basis, working with people and establishing relations with our neighbors. We want to fix the community from the inside out. Inspiring coexistence and fairness. We will have regular FTX meeting every third week of every month, as well as a plain clothed dinner meeting every week before each FTX, for recruits to have a meet and greet. Welcome to the 103rd Batallion!
Greetings from Pinellas County.
If you live in Pinellas County we have a small Light Foot Militia unit started and we are in full recruit mode. If you live in the area and are looking for a unit to train with contact me and we will see if you are a good fit with our unit. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our standards are area specific, and are based off of the national militia standards. They can be obtained by emailing us, and we can send a PDF file directly to you.
1. A minimum of two sets of A-TACS FG™, one for training, and one set for dress/PR. To begin training, you must attain at least one set of pants and jacket/combat shirt in any uniform type (BDU, ACU, Tru-Spec), as long as it is of the A-TACS FG™ pattern. 50/50 rip-stop is recommended for hot weather operations and durability. Some high reputation brands are Propper and Tru-spec.
2. A combat shirt in A-TACS FG™ pattern is also recommended for hot Florida weather operations.
3. High quality combat boots (Belleville, Altama), one or two pairs of black 8” combat boots, either military tread or jungle, does not matter. Just get some good, high quality boots. Don’t skimp, it will be a blessing in the long run.
4. One A-TACS FG™ boonie hat
5. One A-TACS FG™ patrol cap
6. You will also eventually need an A-TACS FG™ M-65 field jacket with a liner, extra heavy wool socks, and a pair of insulated shooting gloves, because it can and will get cold in Florida during the winter.
7. Unit patches are presented as merit upon graduation, and are provided by the Battalion command.
8. The "FLORIDA MILITIA” name tape is to go over the left breast pocket.
9. Name tag with last name in all caps will go over the right breast pocket.
Public Meetings -
103rd Battalion Public Meetings are held every month a week before training.
Field Training -
103rd Battalion Field Training is held every Third Weekend of Every Month. Additional information is available at our Public Meetings.
Have questions about the militia? The Constitution? Your rights as a citizen? Any question has an answer. Join in on the public video chat sessions on Skype and Facebook.
Have questions about the militia? The Constitution? Your rights as a citizen? Any question has an answer. Join in on the public video chat sessions on Skype and Facebook. Times will be announced shortly.
The 103rd Battalion hosts a meeting open to the public every ......